Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back on Blogspot

So, it's been a while! As you can see, I haven't blogged for over a year. Alot has happened. Alot has changed. I'm not a student at Southern Seminary anymore. I realized it wasn't for me. God called me to be a mom, which I am now. My little boy Andy was born August 22 of this year. I love him so much. I am a stay at home mom. It can be exhausting, but it is so wonderful to see him smile, to hear him "talk" to me, and watch him learn and grow. Also, our family has moved backed to Mississippi from Louisville. My husband is still attending Southern Seminary through online classes and an extension. He is now pastoring Glendale Baptist Church in Northeast MS. We love it! God has given me all my dreams: an unbelievable husband who loves me like Christ loves the church, a beautiful little boy, a loving church, and I'm the piano playing pastor's wife!

2 comments:

Hopeandarrow said...

heeeeeey :)

i'm glad we can talk on here now. Hope y'all are doing well. Hope I can see you soon. give andy some kisses from Amy.

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

Yay! You're back!!! Can't wait to see pictures of Andy...

Xandra