Monday, October 4, 2010

Grocery Day!


So, today was supposed to be grocery day. We're out of just about everything. But instead I took Andy and Ava and went to my Memaw and Papaw's house. We spent the day there with my sister and her husband and little girl. Andy had so much fun outside playing on the swing set. It finally feels nice enough to be outside! Now I'm back home and we're going to have to ration milk for breakfast in the morning. I've been working on my list all night. I thought I had it finished last night, but I discovered more deals and coupons so I've tweaked it. We'll see how successful I am tomorrow. I love to find a good deal! I'm a little obsessed with coupons. I go through phases. I haven't done it for a while (had my hands full being pregnant and having an infant!), but I'm gradually easing back into it. I found some good deals at www.coupons.com and www2.kelloggs.com. Kroger also has coupons to download to your Kroger card at www.kroger.com. Maybe these will help you in your grocery endeavors this week!
P.S. Kroger doesn't double coupons that are downloaded onto your card.

4 comments:

TammieFay said...

I've gotten lazy on the couponing....consistancy...not a Worsham strong point is it? You inspire me though! So glad you got to spend the day with your Memaw and Papaw. Bet they were two happy campers! Kiss my taters...I love you!

Rose Shepherd said...

I used to coupon a lot, too, but have fallen WAY behind.

Kroger (as far as I know, they still do) will double coupons $.60 or less. So if you have a $.60 coupon and one on your card for $.60 for the same item...you get $1.80 off that item. Not a bad deal.

Jennifer said...

I didn't know they would take a paper coupon and digital coupon on the same item. I knew they doubled (which I love!). Good tip!

Cyndi said...

Hey! I did't know you blogged either. How great is that. Thanks for stopping by my blog.