Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Off Days

Do you ever have days that just seem to be "off"? Today is already one of those days for me. I have a ton to do today! (And yet here I am.) I was making my grocery list and planning my menu for the week this morning when my baby boy decided he wanted to use the potty. He doesn't do that much! So, I took him. After that was unsuccessful, we went to his room to get him dressed. He got dressed, and we turned on his Bible story songs CD. He wanted to get in his bed. He got in and laid down. I told him I was going to go work on the grocery list and asked if he wanted to go with me or stay in his room. He said he wanted to stay. I left and went to finish the list. A few minutes later I noticed he was being really quiet (had the baby monitor on). I went back to his room, and he was laying in the bed asleep! Before 11:00 this morning! I couldn't believe it. Naptime here is 1:00 pm. So, needless to say, we're a little "off" today! My whole day seems weird now. I'm a little hooked into a schedule when it comes to my babies' routines. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

1 comment:

TammieFay said...

Oh my....how long did he sleep? One thing parenthood will teach you....FLEXIBILITY! Enjoyed our visit so much. I love you!