Friday, October 1, 2010

Starting Over

It seems that I'm about as consistent with this online journal as I am with a real one. Recently, Brandon and I cleaned out our "junk" room to make room for our sweet baby girl. As I went through things I found at least five incomplete journals. Never in my life have I filled one. Each of them had a few entries and would then trail off into nowhere. I seem to have been equally successful blogging. However, I've decided to start fresh! I want to somehow log my journey as a woman in training--training to be the Godly wife and mother I've been called to be. So, I know it will be encouraging to me just to write. Hopefully, it will be encouraging for you to read.

1 comment:

TammieFay said...

Ah...journal consistancy...I feel ya, sweetie. Like mother, like daughter. But this one thing I know...you are running well my dear daughter...running very well. Hebrews 12:1-11. I love you!