Saturday, June 2, 2007

My First Post

So, this is my first post on Blog Spot. My momma told me about this site. Well, first she told me about Beth Moore's sight. I went and read it. She is so funny! Anyway, then I went to my mom's page. It's great. She told me about all the friends she has made on here through Beth's site. I thought I would try my hand at this. I have MySpace to keep in touch with my sister, cousins, and friends. So, this will be great to keep in touch with my mom and maybe meet some new people. I hope you all have a wonderful day in the Lord.

4 comments:

TammieFay said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog title. You are your momma's child...coffee lover and all. Why can't I come up with witty titles like that? I'm going to send some of my blog sistas over for a visit. I love you to pieces!

Momma

Sharon Brumfield said...

I see that besides your mom --I am your first visitor.
Welcome to blogdom.
We are a great group of women. Most of us share a deep desire to know God better. Look forward to getting to know you.
Glad to have you on board--hope to see you around again soon.

Patty said...

Welcome to "Blogville". I like your blog name, too. I really enjoyed reading about your first try at planting flowers. Let me share this: my mother has a green thumb and while I love to have flowers and plants around the house, I always forget to water them and the funny thing is, they grow and grow. The wierdest thing but that is what happens. I bet your flowers will be beautiful. Take a picture and let us see how they progress.
I love your mom and we both found out we are attending the Deeper Still conference in September. A bunch of blogging sistas are attending and planning on meeting each other! You are welcome to stop by our places for a visit! Have a blessed day!

Tara Sloan said...

Welcome and congrats on your flower planting! From reading your first post it is evident thgat you are a talented writer like your mom! Can't wait to read more!